Cedarwood & Patchouli Hand and Body Lotion
Fragrance: Earthy, woodsy musk. Pure patchouli and cedarwood essential oils.
Weight: 8 oz (226.8g)
Our luxurious hand and body lotion feeds your skin the nutrients that it needs. It relieves dryness and restores moisture and suppleness to dry skin. Our luxurious hand and body lotion contains sweet almond oil, unrefined shea butter, avocado oil, lanolin and glycerin.
Benefits of the oils we use in our luxurious hand and body lotions:
- Sweet Almond Oil is a mild, hypoallergenic oil. It is safe for sensitive skin, including baby skin. It is rich in Vitamin E (oil also treats wrinkles by supporting new skin cell growth and speeding up cell regeneration. It helps with the brown spots on the skin that are caused by aging. Rough Skin: Vitamin E oil provides the skin with necessary moisture as well as antioxidants for intense healing.) Sweet Almond Oil also contains Vitamin A; it encourages healthy skin cell production. Retinal, retinol and retinoic acid are important to cell production and growth. Vitamin A also stimulates fibroblasts—the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy—in the deep layers of your skin. Because vitamin A and carotenoids play such a big role in cell and tissue growth, not getting enough can lead to weakened skin, causing problems ranging from dryness to wounds that heal more slowly.
- Shea Butter: Our Shea Butter is 100 percent pure, unrefined, full of all-natural Vitamin A, raw shea butter can aid in numerous skin conditions such as blemishes and wrinkles, stretch mark prevention during pregnancy, muscle fatigue, dermatitis, because raw shea butter is extremely moisturizing and very hydrating, when applied to the skin, it provides immediate softness and smoothness
- Avocado oil is extremely good at hydrating and softening your skin. Full of antioxidants, avocado oil has very high anti-aging properties capable of providing protection against free radicals.
- Lanolin is one of the best substances for use on delicate, extremely dry or chapped skin. Lanolin helps form a barrier on skin to keep moisture in. Lanolin is the closest oil to our own natural sebum.
- Glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin); We use only 100% Vegetable Glycerin (VG) in our products. VG is Vegetable glycerin is a natural humencent (retaining or preserving moisture). When used with other natural oils and ingredients, it can seal in moisture on the top layer of our skin while the other oils work their way deep into our cells to provide long-lasting moisture.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Emulsifying wax (Traditional), Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Lanolin, Steric Acid, Glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin), Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes, and keep away from children. For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Price includes shipping and handling of this product; if ordering multiple quantities of this product, please contact us for a discount.